“We” and “us” refers to AffordablyNatural LLC as well as the authors, harvesters, sellers and web masters doing paid, unpaid, voluntary or cooperative work involving AffordablyNatural LLC and this website http://affordablynatural.com.
“You” and “your” refers to the visitor of this website and/or the purchaser of products on this page or AffordablyNatural products from a third party retailer/merchant.
Terms & Conditions of This Website
- By using our site, you agree to these terms. Yes, even if you haven’t clicked on this page.
- By giving us your email, you consent to joining our newsletter. We neither sell your email address nor share it with any third parties. You can opt out of the newsletter at any time.
Disclaimer: Please Read if You’re Unsure Whether You Have Common Sense
- We do not replace your doctor. If you need medical attention, please consult a trusted physician.
- Our products are not legally represented or sold to be ‘healing’ or ‘medicinal’ or to be used in place of proper, industrial pharmaceuticals. Doing so is at your own risk.
- We do not replace your commonsense. If you are utterly convinced that our remedies and homemade recipies will ‘cure’ you, then you take action in your belief at your own risk. The medicine that works for one person doesn’t necessarily have the same success with a different person, under radically different conditions.
- We do not replace your pharmacy or co-op store. The expeditions we lead for harvesting are currently run as a hobby, or at most on a part-time basis. Some seasons have less rainfall and hence have a lower yield of mushrooms, tea and other goodies that nature provides. Please have patience when our unique, hand-harvested items are out of stock and remember to visit our affiliate links to purchase a commercial version of what you’re looking for until we’ve had a chance to re-stock.
- Our products are sold for external use only. We neither retail nor manufacture food and beverages. It is solely your choice to imbibe or ingest any product(s) sold by us.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
- Tea, tincture and body products are hand-made and do not come with a safety seal. Please use within six months (168 days) after receiving the product, even if the shelf life may actually last much, much longer. We cannot be held responsible for products spoiling, as they are all hand-picked fresh in the wilderness or made from organic, natural ingredients.
Products are processed with natural preservation methods such as sun-drying or soaking in alcohol. There are no chemicals, no dyes, no parabens, and no funny stuff (besides the occassional bad joke, which we keep to ourselves).
- We do not take responsibility for shipment of products sold over the Amazon.com marketplace. Please contact Amazon for issues with shipping, damaged goods, and the like. If you’ve purchased products from our website or Etsy, please contact us to see whether we have fulfilled shipping or whether Amazon has.
- You are responsible for all aspects of receiving the product(s). This means you are solely responsible for import taxes, duties, fees, fines, regulations and other possible legal ramifications of receiving products from us.AffordablyNatural is a Limited Liability Company registered in the State of Minnesota, USA in the grand port city of Duluth.
AffordablyNatural is a Limited Liability Company registered in the State of Minnesota, USA in the grand port city of Duluth.